Tuesday 23 March 2010

Three things that have me burst with excitement today

1 A 'Cookie Bouquet'! How exciting is that? You get lots of different flavours and they are beautifully wrapped like lollipops. We are sitting here eating them now.

2 I have discovered the US version of 'Deal Or No Deal'. Noel Edmonds has nothing to fear but you do get to see the Banker (in silhouette in a shady office!!!) There isbv a lot of squealing and the contestants are standing on steps with suitcases.

3 I have found Simon Cowell on American Idol. And it's on again tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you to Steve and Julia for the Cookie Bouquet! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite clearly that was meant to say 'Three things that have made me burst with excitement today'. I blame the cookies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ISBV ? is that your first americanism,they sound full of cals. Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes but rather nice though. You'll be pleased to know that the contestants still say 'That's all right, that's all right,' and clap, even when opening the largest value boxes. Made me think of you straight away!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pleased for you, all you need now is Corrie/Benders/Holby City/Harry Hill's TV Burp and life will be complete!

    ReplyDelete